Saturday, May 29, 2010

I love the weekends!!! Jordyn and mom and I went shopping in the morning. I got tons of wall hangings for the house today. I also ordered our dining room set and found a chair that I love for the living room. Jordyn loves furniture shopping. She was running all over the place and talking and laughing. She was a wild women today and I loved every minute. After a busy morning Jordyn and I headed out again for a birthday party. She had a blast. Here are some pictures. She also ate like a champ. She had watermelon and strawberries. Ranch dressing and carrots, and of course cake with lots of frosting. LOL She loved playing with the other girls. I am going to try to find a mommy and me group to bring her to this summer. She loves her play dates.
As soon as I put her in her car seat she started to fall asleep. Parties wear her out.
After a nice long nap we went outside and played in the pool. It was getting close to bath time so instead of bringing her inside I gave her a bath in the pool. LOL You know you are a redneck when you give your baby a bath in the front yard in a blow up pool. LOL Hey she was loving it.





Tomorrow we will be working on the house. Peeling wallpaper, hanging my new wall art. I am so excited. Things might be put together before family comes down. I only have until early July because Mark is leaving sooner then we thought for overseas. :( No tears yet I still have some time with him. I will leave you with one more pictures. This was taken before Mark went to Cali. A little carnival came to base and we took Jordyn. She loved it. Here they are riding the carousel.



As more rooms come together I will post more pictures.
Have a great rest of your weekend!!!!
Love the P's

No comments:

Post a Comment