Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here's to 10 months

I know I have been slacking the last few days, so let me fill you in on the last few days at the P’s. On Friday school was on a 2 hour delay because they thought that it might snow ½ inch. I know, I know, all of you living in the north are laughing your butts off right now. But down here in the south they just don’t know what to do if it snows or if it might snow. I am not complaining. I got to sleep in and have some Mommy and Princess P time. School is going good. It's never a dull moment. On Saturday the girls went shopping while Daddy slept after a night on duty. Jordyn loves going shopping, there is just so much to look at. She is making new noises everyday. Check out this short clip to hear some of our new ones.






Jordyn is 10 months old today
Can you believe that 10 short months ago, we were all awaiting the arrival of this little one. No one knew what to expect or what the next months would bring, wow! How we have all grown. It’s amazing that in 10 months Jordyn has gone through things and experienced things that some adults will never in a lifetime. Now 10 months later, she is doing great. She is using the couch and her toys to walk around now. If she can’t reach one of her toys she will either roll to reach it or low crawl to get it. It is too cute. I love this little one and her smile that lights up a room. Jordyn you are my hero. I am sure that your guardian angel, Aiden, is looking down at you and smiling.








Here's to you Princess P Happy 10 Month Birthday!!!!!!!!

1 comment: