Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pretty In Pink

What a great weekend so far!!! We dropped Jordyn off at the fams yesterday and Mark and I had a date day with tons of shopping!!! We had our taxes done and then went to find a birthday gift for our "almost" one year old. Wow, how times flies. I think I have almost everything I need for the big day. Party dress: check; Birthday hat: check; Tutu: check; Pink boa: check. LOL.



I just have a few last minute things. You know how that is. Who wants to take bets that this little one will be walking by her birthday?


Its another nice day here, so after our afternoon nap we are off to the park for a walk. Here are some more pictures from our first sleepover (with mom of course)




So I started this blog entry this morning and now it's almost 5PM and I am still not done. But oh well, life happens. Jordyn’s new thing is No Nap weekends!! I guess she thinks she is almost one and can do anything she wants. LOL. I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment