Monday, June 6, 2011

3 months

Happy 3 month Birthday Honor and Bree.

WOW! My babies are growing up:( :) The little girls and I enjoyed a nice walk this morning while it was still cool. Jordyn is out on her own adventure today. (more on that in a minute) After our walk we sat out on the porch and enjoyed the cool breeze. While the girls napped I enjoyed some sun and some mommy time. Mark is having some friends over for dinner. So the girls and I have been cleaning and baking this afternoon. I love the smell of a clean house even if it was just for a little bit.

Jordyn is doing good. As many of you know we found ourselves back in the PICU with more fluid around our lungs. :( It took us a little longer to get bounce back this time but right now she is in Myrtle Beach staying at a hotel with an indoor water park with the grandparents. She was so excited for this trip. I cant wait to see the pictures from their adventure. We will be heading up to Duke on Friday for a check up. Lets prayer that with all the new meds we are on that their ill be no fluid. Her sats are staying between 88 and 94 which is great.

Mark and I are planning a trip to WI soon. We hope to be renting a mini van and driving up with the girls in June or July. :) This is the last week of school for my ladies!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Rest up and then let m know when you want to get together. I have missed our talks.
Thank you for all your prayers and loving my family as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for the update! Love you all and continued prayers and best wishes. Always thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete