Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Angel Birthday Aiden


Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!!

You are 3 today!!! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I bet you had a blast with all your friends. We celebrated your day by taking Jordyn to the circus!!! It was just your Dad, her and I just what the three of us needed. Nana and grandad watched the little ones so that we could spend the day with your sister. She loved it. She liked watching all the people better then watching the circus but we still had a great time. Here are a few pictures from today. I took more but Jordyn was just to excited to smile at the camera long enough to take a picture. :) After we had cake with the fam. It was a nice forever family day. We miss you and love you tons Aiden I still cant believe it has been three years. Tons of hugs and kisses. Love Mommy


1 comment: