Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miss Jordyn

Jordyn had a duke apt. yesterday. I know I know I did not tell anyone. It was one of those things that the meds she's on were making her so sick and we could not wait a few more weeks to go up there and start getting off of them. So I called and Dr. M fit us in the next day!!! What a great man he is. Her heart looks great!!! we were able to get off one of her meds completely!!!! In a few days I will cut one more back and then a few days after that I will cut one more back. We will stay that way for three weeks and see Dr. M at the end of next month. As long as everything still looks good. No fluid around heart or lungs then we will keep taking her off of them. If the fluid comes back well...its not so I am not going to tell you what we will have to do.

Jordyn, Honor and Bree are doing great. Ill post some pictures later. This mama needs to get to bed. I am still giving meds throughout the night and 3am is so hard for me to get up. All the other times no problem but that 3am one gets me every night. Good night!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Jordyn is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete