Saturday, November 3, 2012

All the little things

It seems like everyone is doing the 30 days of thanksgiving. For those of you that do not know about this. It's where everyday you say what you are thankful for. I might as well jump on the band wagon and join in. However, I think I will do it a little different. Every blog I read or Facebook entry people are listing all the big things. Now don't get me wrong I am thankful for my husband and my kids. The roof over my head and money for a rainy day too. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses for saving my little girls life and gratefull for my friends and family as well. But I think I will do my 30 days of thanksgiving about the little things. The things that you might take for granted or get all frazzled about. The little things that I am so gratefull to have. I know I have some catching up to do so here we go.
Day 1: I am thankfull for toys and books that spread out from my livingroom to dinning room to kitchen and depending on the day I may find some in the bathroom.

Day 2: I am thankfull for my husbands socks that he leaves all over the house that the girls find and wear on their hands like sock puppets.

Day 3: I am thankfull for a little girl who was helping me cook tonight and decided to add the whole bottle of parsley to the stuff shells we were making. 




No comments:

Post a Comment