Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 22 and 23

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We joined the fam, Tony and Nancy for dinner and family games. On Thanksgiving I was thankful for family and friends. It was nice to have Mark home this year. My big plan was to have a cute family picture to add to this blog post. Well, that did not happen before I could get everyone together the girls were all ready covered in food. LOL oh well such is life. We did not join all the crazy people for  all the black Friday deals. I hope all of you that went out got great deals and were safe. Today I am thankful for a warm house and food in the cupboards.
 The cold germs have entered my house.  There has been tons of snuggling and not so much sleep these last week. Mark just got it :( All you ladies know what that means. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment